Shantae Medley Shantae Medley

Hey this is really nice! Love how you caught the dry Arabian atmosphere as well!

Ev Productions - Chaos Ev Productions - Chaos

Awesome work of the synths in this!

Ev054 responds:

Hydro Hero (Hydrocity Act 2) -2016 Remix- Hydro Hero (Hydrocity Act 2) -2016 Remix-

Another great one, the software your using is awesome! You made a classic even better!

deliverance84 responds:

Ah thanks man! :) I use reason, it's really cool, you can pretty much make anything you want.

Sakura Jinkai - (June 2015 Re - Edit) Sakura Jinkai - (June 2015 Re - Edit)

Really nice clear sound! I can see why it pushed your computer! Nice job, love it!

deliverance84 responds:

Thank you! :) Yeah, there are so many riffs involved here, probably more than any other song I've made, and when you add reverb to those riffs, it can really test your computer.

Distant Moon Distant Moon

For a first song you really got the spreading in here good! You're gonna go a ways, keep it up!

Jeyzor responds:

thanks man :)

U.N. Owen was her? U.N. Owen was her?

This is cool! Like how the guitar came out in the background. The bells around 20 secs though can use some volume adjusting but beside that great rehash!

Saharadon responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I'll see what I can do about the bells :)

King Dedede's Theme (Mix) King Dedede's Theme (Mix)

I think with a little more spread out and build you can work this into a good remix. I love how it builds up, but yeah get more spread going. Also watch that snare, other than that nice job on it!

J-Yniesta responds:

I've updated how about now?

A New Level A New Level

This is pretty nice! Love how relaxing it sounds. Can see it playing during a story or some calm moment in a game.

VideoGameManiac responds:

Thanks for the kind review :D

Megaman 7 - Intro stage remix Megaman 7 - Intro stage remix

This is great! Especially like when the techno comes in!

Evolution of Time Evolution of Time

So calming I love how your tunes carry over a seriously drift y feeling to them!

VideoGameManiac responds: